ONLY ONE LIVE DATE
September 8, 2021
7:00 PM EDT / 4 PM PDT
A replay & certificate will be sent out to all those who register.
What should I focus on most?
How can I help my students get ready for the next grade level?
Do I have time to teach through activities or should I just teach with direct instruction?
What resources can I use so that I cover the curriculum and still teach deep learning?
As Jon & Kyle are both practicing educators they have been asking themselves those questions all summer and have worked to prepare this webinar event to help you answer them!
Let us help you minimize your time so you can maximize your learning!
- Where you fit on the “math class lesson spectrum” and how you can use it to help your students succeed by learning math through sense making;
- After teaching a year in the pandemic where should we go now, where we should focus our learning;
- How to find the right balance between a “back to basics” and a “sense making” tug of war;
- The concept that holds your students back the most and what you can do to address their needs; and,
- How to help students develop a sense of their own mathematical identity and feel more confident in math class.
REGISTER FOR OUR WEBINAR:
How To Reach More Students After The Toughest Year Ever!
and we’ll also send you our GUIDEBOOK on how to run problem based lessons!