FREE LIVE WEBINAR
HOW TO START THE
SCHOOL YEAR OFF RIGHT
As many around the world are preparing for a new school year, many districts are scrambling to decide on whether classes will resume via a face-to-face, blended, or fully online model.
Join us as we help mathematics educators Start The School Year Off Right with tips, tools, and tasks for your Grade 2 to Grade 12 math class so you can Make Math Moments That Matter.
The First Week of School is supposed to be exciting, fun, and a great way to build the positive classroom culture that will promote a productive disposition in your students.
So you dedicate much of your summer reflecting, planning, and organizing. Don’t forget all the cutting and laminating to get everything just right.
But with COVID-19, your usual approach just doesn’t seem to cut it.
You may have questions like these:
What activities can I use during the first two weeks of the school year depsite COVID-19 social distancing rules and/or teaching remotely?
How can I get students to collaborate when there are so many rules and restrictions forcing students to stay apart?
How do I build a culture of curiosity, learning and sense making when I’m not sure what my day to day will look like?
What are the concepts that hold my students back and which should I focus on first?
REGISTER FOR OUR WEBINAR:
HOW TO START THE SCHOOL YEAR OFF RIGHT
Register now and we’ll also send you our cheat sheets on how to run problem based lessons remotely.
- How to set the stage to inspire curiosity and fuel sense making throughout the school year;
- How to build trust with your students so you can create an inclusive classroom culture that values growth instead of grades;
- Activities that are essential for the first day of class and throughout the first two weeks of school;
- How to engage your students regardless of the classroom environment you’ll be teaching in [face-to-face, blended, or remote]; and,
- What steps I can take to notice, name and begin addressing the concepts holding my students back the most.
Register for the webinar by clicking the blue button below.
Access the replay!