That’s a wrap!
Thank you to all who registered, attended live, and participated through replays.
PRAISE FOR THE 2023 VIRTUAL SUMMIT
A few of the places you’ve seen our speakers
Through a two-day series of Virtual Talks, you’ll learn how to step over the threshold to feeling confident and successful in your math class, and never look back.
2024 SPEAKER LINEUP
Reveal Coming Fall 2024 …
YOU’RE GOING TO LEARN:
- How we can bring curiosity, wonder and joy into the math classroom!
- How to solve problems without cross multiplying while learning powerful ways to help students develop efficient and sophisticated proportional reasoning strategies.
- How to learn, lead, and live without barriers.
- The power of play and explore ways we can play with mathematics in your classroom.
- How can we empower students through estimation.
- How we can we teach students the confidence and wits to process content, solve problems, innovate, persevere, and engage in “big picture” thinking.
- How teachers can step into parents’ shoes and better understand the ways in which they can support parent understanding of the way we teach math today.
- How you can use “power tools” with your students to deepen learning and solve problems with efficiency.
LEARN FROM GREAT EDUCATORS
We hand picked our all-star speakers because they’ve been where you are and can provide you with amazing ideas and resources for your classroom . Their sessions are aimed at the one thing we all want for our classrooms: How to help ALL learners in our math classes.
YOUR TICKET IS FREE (FOR A LIMITED TIME)
It’s not every day that this group of highly qualified educators stops what they are doing to give you tips, ideas, activities, and resources. They’ve been in your shoes, and they want to give back to other educators who will influence the math education of our students. That’s you!
WATCH FROM ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
Watch the sessions from anywhere. No flight costs, hotels or travel time; and most importantly, no time away from your classroom or family. Can’t make it to every live session? No problem! Sessions will be recorded so you can watch them anytime throughout the week.
EARN PD CERTIFICATES
We know that you value how you choose to spend your professional development time. That’s why we’re providing you a 1-hour PD CERTIFICATE for each session you watch.
Brought to you by
Making Math Moments That Matter
Kyle Pearce & Jon Orr from the Making Math Moments That Matter Podcast are on a mission to help teachers empower their students to become resilient problem solvers.