Episode 4: Three Moves that Ignite Teacher Action
We share 3 teacher moves to ignite TEACHER action in the classroom so you can spark curiosity and fuel sense making in your students. We outline how we’ve used these moves in our classrooms to make significant learning gains with our students and give you valuable tips on so you can incorporate these moves regularly classroom.
- Cover It Up Task for Fractions
- Desmos Marbleslides Lines
- Tom Schimmer’s Book: Grading from the Inside Out.
- 5 Practices for Orchestrating Productive Mathematical Discussions ( Margaret Smith, Mary Kay Stein).
- The Making Math Moments That Matter Online Workshop (Registration Opening January 25th).
- Watch the 4 Part Video Series on Making Math Moments That Matter.
- Access TapIntoTeenMinds.com by Kyle Pearce.
- Access Mrorr-isageek.com by Jon Orr