Episode #12: How Do I Make Memorable Math Moments AND Cover The Curriculum?
[smart_track_player url="http://traffic.libsyn.com/makemathmoments/Ep12_Teaching_through_task.mp3" ] [stp_timestamps ref="#12MMM"]
In episode 12 Jon & Kyle address questions like: how to create a collaborative approach to teaching math AND cover curriculum standards? How to build resilient problem solver? How do I decide to adjust my unit plans when not all students have made connections during my lesson? They walk you through what planning looks like before a lesson, during a lesson, and after a lesson to ensure we cover our curriculum while making math moments that matter.
- How to “cover the curriculum” AND make memorable math moments.
- What resources will help you make math moments that matter.
- Where to use problem based lessons in your unit planning.
LEARN MORE about our Online Workshop: Making Math Moments That Matter: Helping Teachers Build Resilient Problem Solvers. https://makemathmoments.com/onlineworkshop
Thanks For Listening
- Apply for a Math Mentoring Moment
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter, or Facebook.
To help out the show: