Episode #15 : How To Get The Most Of The Conferences You Attend
- Practical tips to build a community while at a conference.
- How being picky in your session is a good thing.
- Why we should use this experience to learn about our “blind spots” in education.
- Why we need to address in-equity in the classroom.
- Tips to help you build a habit when implementing a new resources/tool/routine.
Wondering where we get those AMAZING stickers, magnets, and buttons we hand out at conferences like NCTM, OAME, CAMT, and more? It’s straight from Sticker Mule! Their logo stickers are super durable and even waterproof for a really reasonable cost. Check ’em out!
LEARN MORE about our Online Workshop: Making Math Moments That Matter: Helping Teachers Build Resilient Problem Solvers. http://makemathmoments.com/onlineworkshop
Thanks For Listening
- Apply for a Math Mentoring Moment
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter, or Facebook.
To help out the show: