Episode #20: Restoring Balance In Your Life – A Math Mentoring Moment with LISA GEGGIE
We speak with Lisa Geggie, a teacher of 24 years and self proclaimed perfectionist. and a brave, caring human being. Lisa, like many of us, spends countless hours of after school time, weekends, and evenings planning her lessons and activities for her students benefit. She’s been eating, breathing, and sleeping math lessons and she wants to desperately know how to help her students and GET HER LIFE BACK! Listen in as we help her realize she has the tools herself to address this big issue.
- How to prioritize your to-do list to gain more time back in your life.
- How to go slow so you can move fast.
- How powerful moments can be created with reciprocal teaching.
- The two different types of division, and why students need to know about it.
- Why saying yes to a choice means you have to say no to other choices.
- Why being intentional will impact your students at a deeper level.
- How to plan your planning time.
Thanks For Listening
- Apply for a Math Mentoring Moment
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter, or Facebook.
To help out the show: