Episode #43 The Missing Voices In Math: An interview With Rafranz Davis
In this episode we speak with Rafranz on what experiences she’s had that shaped her beliefs and values on education, she shares what she thinks diversity is and what it is not, how we should teach students first and foremost, and how we educators can learn a thing or two from boy bands!
- What Rafranz says is Diversity and what it is NOT.
- How we should teach students first and foremost.
- How we educators can learn a thing or two from boy bands!
In our six module (16 week) online workshop you’ll learn how to build and adjust your own lessons that engage students, build deeper understanding of math, and promote resilience in problem solving.
PERFECT IF YOU TEACH GRADES 3 through 10
Learn at your own pace!
Start Date: September 30, 2019
End Date: January 17, 2020
We’ll release one module each week for the first 6 weeks. Then you’ll have another 10 weeks to work through the content ON YOUR SCHEDULE!
Thanks For Listening
- Apply for a Math Mentoring Moment
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter, or Facebook.
To help out the show:
STAY IN THE LOOP:
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
KYLE PEARCE & JON ORR