Episode #46: How do I spark a love of learning in my fellow educators. A Math Mentoring Moment
Today on this Math Mentoring Episode we speak with Laura Tomas from Palm Beach county in Florida. Laura ‘s been teaching for 27 years and she’s an instructional coach for her school. Laura chats with us today about how we can spark the love of learning in our fellow teachers and colleagues. Stick around while we talk about how being vulnerable can allow you to become a better educator, how you can help teachers create a lifelong learning attitude for themselves, and a bunch of tips on how to help switch educators mindsets.
- How being vulnerable can allow you to become a better educator,
- How you can help teachers create a lifelong learning attitude for themselves,
- Tips on how to help switch educators mindsets.
In our six module (16 week) online workshop you’ll learn how to build and adjust your own lessons that engage students, build deeper understanding of math, and promote resilience in problem solving.
PERFECT IF YOU TEACH GRADES 3 through 10
We’ll release one module each week for the first 6 weeks. Then you’ll have another 10 weeks to work through the content ON YOUR SCHEDULE!
Thanks For Listening
- Apply for a Math Mentoring Moment
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter, or Facebook.
To help out the show:
STAY IN THE LOOP:
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
KYLE PEARCE & JON ORR