Episode #48: Three Levels of Learning Goals – A Math Mentoring Moment
This week we chat with an eighth grade teacher in his 6th year of teaching trying to hash through resource overwhelm, assessment techniques, frameworks, and community building.
In this Math Mentoring Moment episode Aseem Kelly shares with us the three levels of learning goals in math class, how to choose the best resources for your students, and how to narrow your focus so that your students can succeed.
- How to choose the best resources for your students;
- How to narrow your focus so that your students can succeed.
- How to avoid teacher overwhelm;
- How to choose and help students work toward a learning goal.
In our six module (16 week) online workshop you’ll learn how to build and adjust your own lessons that engage students, build deeper understanding of math, and promote resilience in problem solving.
PERFECT IF YOU TEACH GRADES 3 through 10
We’ll release one module each week for the first 6 weeks. Then you’ll have another 10 weeks to work through the content ON YOUR SCHEDULE!
Thanks For Listening
- Apply for a Math Mentoring Moment
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter, or Facebook.
To help out the show:
STAY IN THE LOOP:
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
KYLE PEARCE & JON ORR