Episode #39: Everyone Can Learn Math: An Interview with Alice Aspinall
We are excited to bring you this episode with Alice Aspinall, author of the children’s book Everyone Can learn Math. Alice is a high school math teacher here in the Windsor Ontario area. We chat with Alice about how her book is helping families change the way they talk about math at home.
- Why you should read Everyone Can Learn Math with your kids.
- Why it’s important to use positive language when talking about math
- Why a growth mindset is key to learning math
- How you can use Everyone Can Learn Math in your classroom
- What can your first day look like to start your students off on the right foot.
MAKING MATH MOMENTS ACADEMY
YOUR ROADMAP TO AN INSPIRING MATH CLASS
Thanks For Listening
- Apply for a Math Mentoring Moment
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter, or Facebook.
To help out the show:
STAY IN THE LOOP:
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
KYLE PEARCE & JON ORR